- Nations League: Switzerland Find Holes In Spain Defence To Cause Upset
Switzerland earned a 2-1 win over Spain in the Nations League on Saturday in Zaragoza to drag Luis Enrique's side off top spot in the group.
- Gareth Southgate Insists He Is Right Man To Lead England To World Cup
England manager Gareth Southgate says he is the right person to lead his country to the World Cup despite a five-game winless run that saw the team relegated from the top tier of the Nations League.
- "Few Things We Need To Work On": Sunil Chhetri Not Pleased As India Draw With Singapore
Captain Sunil Chhetri was not happy with the Indian football team's performance in the 1-1 draw against Singapore in the Hung Thinh friendly tournament
- India Play Out 1-1 Draw Against Singapore In Vietnam
India went into an arrear in the 37th minute but came back strongly within six minutes to level the score through Ashique Kuruniyan
- Spain vs Switzerland, UEFA Nations League: When And Where To Watch Live Telecast, Live Streaming
Real Betis forward Borja Iglesias has been included in the squad for Spain's both games and could be the answer to his country's long-term problem question
- Czech Republic vs Portugal, UEFA Nations League: When And Where To Watch Live Telecast, Live Streaming
Portugal face a tough trip as they travel to take on Czech Republic in a Nations League Group B match at the Sinobo Stadium
- Nearly 2,000 Liverpool Fans To Sue UEFA Over Champions League Fiasco
More than 1,700 Liverpool fans who allege they were injured or suffered psychological trauma as a result of the crowd chaos at this year's Champions League final in Paris are to sue UEFA, lawyers said on Friday.
- Nations League: Giacomo Raspadori's Strike Helps Italy Defeat England
Giacomo Raspadori fired Italy to a 1-0 win over England on Friday which kept alive their hopes of making the Nations League final four.
- Lionel Messi Scores Twice As Argentina Down Honduras
Lionel Messi's expertly taken double helped seal a comprehensive 3-0 win for Argentina over Honduras in Miami on Friday to extend their impressive unbeaten run ahead of the Qatar World Cup.
- Sandesh Jhingan Unlikely Starter As India Take On Singapore In International Friendly
Sandesh Jhingan might be rested during India's first FIFA international friendly against Singapore in the Hung Thinh Friendly Football Tournament in Ho Chi Minh City
- Germany vs Hungary, UEFA Nations League: When And Where To Watch Live Telecast, Live Streaming
UEFA Nations League: Germany host Hungary in Group B of the Nations League.
- Italy vs England, UEFA Nations League: When And Where To Watch Live Telecast, Live Streaming
Italy host England at the Stadio San Siro in Milan in a crunch UEFA Nations League clash
- Brazilian Footballer Kaka To Make Marathon Debut In Berlin
Former World Cup-winning footballer Kaka will make his debut at the Berlin Marathon on Sunday, saying he was "just as excited as I used to be before football matches."
- Limit To How Players Can Protest In Qatar, Say England's Harry Kane And Gareth Southgate
The English Football Association also announced on Wednesday that Gareth Southgate's players will meet with migrant workers after their arrival in the Gulf state.
- Nations League: Cody Gakpo, Steven Bergwijn Star As Netherlands Beat Poland 2-0
Nations League: The Netherlands beat Poland 2-0 in Warsaw on Thursday to move closer to qualification for the Nations League finals.
- Nations League: Kevin De Bruyne Leads Belgium To Victory Over Wales
Kevin De Bruyne score one goal and made the other for Belgium to secure a rare 2-1 win over Wales in Brussels and keep the Red Devils' slim chance of reaching the Nations League semi-finals alive.
- Nations League: Kylian Mbappe Stars As France Shrugg-Off Troubles To Outclass Austria
Kylian Mbappe scored a stunning opening goal as France shook off injuries to a host of key players and a series of off-field issues to claim a welcome 2-0 win over Austria in the UEFA Nations League in Paris on Thursday.
- Vietnam Friendlies Important For Players Ahead Of AFC Asian Cup: Bhaichung Bhutia
Former India captain Bhaichung Bhutia is excited about India's tour of Vietnam and feels the matches there could help the team in the run-up to the Asian Cup