- Watch: Harmanpreet Kaur's Gesture For Jhulan Goswami Will Pull At Your Heartstrings
Harmanpreet decided to take Jhulan for the toss alongside her, and the 39-year-old called 'head' after England skipper Amy Jones spinned the coin.
- Twitter Reacts As Jhulan Goswami Bids Farewell To International Cricket
The Indian cricket fraternity took to social media to bid Indian women's pace legend Jhulan Goswami farewell after the third and final ODI against England at Lord's
- "Shouldn't Be Difficult For...": Alex Hales On Deepti Sharma's Run-Out Of Charlie Dean
The running-out of Charlie Dean by Deepti Sharma at the non-striker's end in the third and final ODI at the Lord's Cricket Ground on Saturday has attracted some polarising opinions.
- Pakistan vs England, 4th T20I: When And Where To Watch Live Telecast, Live Streaming
Pakistan vs England: Pakistan and England will square off in the fourth T20I of the seven-match series on Sunday
- Watch: Nagpur Crowd Chants "RCB, RCB" During 2nd India vs Australia T20I, Virat Kohli's Reaction Viral
Virat Kohli has a huge following wherever he goes, and often, crowds in India even start chanting the name of his IPL franchise, Royal Challengers Bangalore, even when he is playing for the nation.
- "Terrible Way To Finish The Game": Stuart Broad On Charlie Dean's Run-Out By Deepti Sharma
Among those unhappy with Deepti's run-out of Dean was England men's team pacer Stuart Broad.
- India vs Australia, 3rd T20I: When And Where To Watch Live Telecast, Live Streaming
India vs Australia: India and Australia will square off in the series decider on Sunday evening at Hyderabad
- India vs Australia, India Predicted XI: Will Bhuvneshwar Kumar Return For 3rd T20I vs Australia?
India vs Australia: India face Australia in the third and final T20I in Hyderabad on Sunday. The match will be a series-decider, with Australia winning the first match in Mohali and India coming back strong to triumph in a shortened game in Nagpur.
- Ravichandran Ashwin Trends But Asks Twitter To Focus On "Bowling Hero" Deepti Sharma
As soon as Deepti Sharma ran Charlotte Dean out at the non-striker's end for backing up too far, India spinner Ravichandran Ashwin started trending on Twitter
- "Will Back My Player, It's Part Of Game": Harmanpreet Kaur On Deepti Sharma's Run-Out Of Charlie Dean
It was obvious that skipper Harmanpreet Kaur would be asked the question regarding this dismissal. However, her clarity left everyone amazed and she openly said that she will back her player as running out the non-striker when they are backing too far ahead is within the ICC laws.
- Jhulan Goswami Retires: End Of An Era In Indian Cricket
Jhulan Goswami on Saturday played her last match for India, bringing the curtain down on a glorious career and marking the end of an era in Indian cricket.
- Dream Farewell: India Whitewash England In Jhulan Goswami's Last Waltz
IND vs ENG, 3rd ODI: Jhulan Goswami finished with excellent figures of 2/30 in her full quota of 10 overs, including three maiden overs
- Watch: Deepti Sharma Runs Out Charlie Dean At Non-Striker's End As India Sweep Series
Deepti Sharma ran Charlie Dean out at the non-striker's end as she was backing up, to seal India's win
- India Women vs England Women 3rd ODI Highlights: India Beat England In Jhulan Goswami's Farewell, Sweep Series 3-0
India Women vs England Women, 3rd ODI Highlights: India defeated England by 16 runs in Jhulan Goswami's final international appearance, at the Lord's Cricket Stadium
- Duleep Trophy Final: West Zone Close In On Win As South Zone Crumble To 156/6
Duleep Trophy Final: Reeling at 156 for six at stumps on the fourth and penultimate day, South Zone were staring at a heavy defeat as they trailed by 375 runs
- MS Dhoni Told Me Not To Take Pressure, It Was On Him If We Lose: Joginder Sharma On T20 World Cup Last Over
Speaking on India's T20 World Cup triumph, Joginder Sharma said the memory is still fresh in his mind and will be forever treasured
- Stuart Broad Trolls James Anderson On Retirement With Viral Pic From Roger Federer's Farewell Match
Stuart Broad trolled James Anderson using a viral picture of Roger Federer and Rafael Nadal crying after the Swiss maestro's final match.
- "If You Think Babar, Rizwan Have Been The Problem...": England's Great Reacts Post Duo's Record Stand
Former England captain Nasser Hussain came out in support of Mohammad Rizwan and Babar Azam