- Should India Look At Options Beyond Rishabh Pant In T20Is? Here's What Numbers Suggest
The biggest problem of it all is his career strike-rate, which is a lowly 126.16. It is a very low scoring rate for a batter who mostly bats in the second half of a T20I innings and Pant really needs to put thought to how he wants to approach the format.
- Red-Hot Babar Azam To Struggling Virat Kohli: 5 To Watch At Asia Cup
The Asia Cup is set to begin on Saturday with an array of top cricketing stars in action.
- India's Big Question For T20 World Cup: If KL Rahul Opens, Virat Kohli Plays At No.3, Who Misses Out In Middle Order?
Going into the Asia Cup and T20 World Cup later this year, India's big selection question revolves around fitting Virat Kohli and KL Rahul in the team.
- Celebrity Watch, Cricket And Chaos: Commonwealth Games Flavour In Birmingham
Catch all the action, big newsbreaks and live updates from the 2022 Commonwealth Games on NDTV.com powered by Visit Britain.
- Can India Afford To Drop Virat Kohli From T20 World Cup Squad?
Virat Kohli's lack of form has become a big talking point and it is one of the biggest concerns with T20 World Cup set to be played this year in Australia.
- IPL 2022: Five Uncapped Batters To Look Out For
IPL 2022: In the upcoming edition, all eyes would be on some rising stars who will be looking to make their mark on the biggest stage.
- IPL 2022: 5 Uncapped Indian Players To Watch Out For
Indian Premier League 2022: Here's a look at some of the uncapped Indian cricketers who can make a mark this IPL season.
- IPL 2022: List Of All Purple Cap Winners From IPL History
Indian Premier League 2022: Here's a look at all the top wicket takers from each IPL Season since 2008.
- IPL 2022: 3 Players To Watch Out For From Lucknow Super Giants, Gujarat Titans
Indian Premier League 2022: Three players to watch out for in the two new teams in IPL 2022, Lucknow Super Giants and Gujarat Titans.
- IPL 2022: 3 Players To Watch Out For From India's U19 World Cup-Winning Team
Indian Premier League 2022: Here's a look at three players from the Indian U-19 World Cup-winning team who could set the tournament alight this season
- 3rd T20I, Australia in India, 3 T20I Series, 2022 at Hyderabad, Sep 25, 2022IndiaAustraliaSun, Sep 25, 2022 - 7:00 PM IST
- 1st T20I, South Africa in India, 3 T20I Series, 2022 at Thiruvananthapuram, Sep 28, 2022IndiaSouth AfricaWed, Sep 28, 2022 - 7:30 PM IST
- 2nd T20I, South Africa in India, 3 T20I Series, 2022 at Guwahati, Oct 2, 2022IndiaSouth AfricaSun, Oct 2, 2022 - 7:30 PM IST
- Match 1, Asia Cup, 2016 at Mirpur, Feb 24, 2016Bangladesh121/7 (20)India166/6 (20)India beat Bangladesh by 45 runs
- Match 10, ICC World Twenty20 Warm-up Matches, 2016 at Kolkata, Mar 10, 2016India185/6 (20)West Indies140 (19.2)India beat West Indies by 45 runs
- Match 13, ICC World Twenty20 Warm-up Matches, 2016 at Mumbai, Mar 12, 2016India192/5 (20)South Africa196/9 (20)South Africa beat India by 4 runs